blogs i love.

posted on: Saturday 1 December 2012



i love reading blogs. i love watching vlogs. i love people sharing and being creative much more than watching tv series' on tv (not that i don't have a few shows and a huge amount of films i love). i've decided to compile a - short - list of my favourite blogs. i'll link them all in a 'blogroll' page so i can update it whenever. but as of now, here are the few blogs i read;

a dress is for life
a merry mishap
bleubird
dainty squid
essie button
rockstar diaries
sprinkle of glitter
the pink team

what are your favourite blogs? also, leave yours below if you have one, i'd love to expand my 'library' as it were.



p.s i know the picture has nothing to do with this post, but my dog is the cutest ;)

4 comments:

  1. i love reading blogs, and I'm constantly on the lookout for new ones. here are some of the ones i enjoy reading at the moment. i hope you like them and enjoy them as much as i do. I'll be checking some from your list as well. enjoy.

    pencil box
    sheepish girl
    miss indie
    cupcake's clothes
    midnight magic
    the dapper toad
    my girl thursday
    big girls small kitchen

    p.s your dog is really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the recommendations, i'll definitely check them all out :)

      and thanks, aha ♡

      Delete
  2. Aww thank you for reading my blog hunni :) I adore yours & your lil doggy ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

    www.painttheukpink.com aka The Pink Team

    Wendy Xoxo

    ReplyDelete