4-10/365

posted on: Saturday 11 January 2014








four // dad's birthday consisted of a meal & seeing the secret life of walter mitty. i tried to spend it offline.
five // sunday morning breakfast at my new dining table.
six // the first thing you buy for your brand new fridge is a magnetic plant pot, of course.
seven // first thing hung on the walls in the new house.
eight // current read & a coffee after college.
nine // wilted.
ten // new pillows arrived in the post. learnt two new things on photoshop that make me feel so much more confident about making the images i take look how i imagine in my mind. today i also realised how much i really want this 365 project to be of photographs taken on my dslr, not just a quick snap on my iphone (cough nine of the ten so far).

0 comments:

Post a Comment