all work, no play.

posted on: Tuesday 26 March 2013


over the past few weeks, i have been working pretty much all the time. my hours are starting to settle down now, and i have more free time during the day.
today is actually my day off, and i had planned to go into town and take some photos, but i've had a rotten sore throat for the past few days, causing me to lose my voice so when i woke up this morning, having a lazy-not-speaking day seemed perfect.
the photo above is from the sunrise i got to watch on my way to work for a breakfast shift. it was actually freezing cold that morning (and the next morning brought snow).
i'm hoping to get my blogging mojo back over the next few days, and i will be making much more of an effort to be present on therosyfreckle - i have missed it so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment